I am Marilyn O'Sullivan, the nut behind Acorn Designs. But don’t let that fool you. I have a strong work ethic and a serious side. I am creative, empathetic, and smart. I have held a variety of jobs in the past that give me a unique perspective on many facets of the business world, and life in general. Wherever I have worked, I’ve always ended up working on some type of design or computer-related projects.
You can download a pdf copy of my resume here.
- Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office
- Artistic and Graphic-Design
- Illustration and image manipulation.
- Amateur photographer.
- Project management skills – research, planning, implementing programs, projects, and public relations events
- Leadership and collaborative qualities.
- Customer’s issues resolutions
- Strong communication, interaction and relationship-building skills.
Honors and Awards
- Achieved Dean’s status 4 years.
- Member Kappa Beta Delta International Honor Society.
- Created publicity materials for several non- profit groups.
- Managed ten or more employees.
- Created training and marketing materials.
- Created artistic displays using dead insects.
- Worked with the public for many years.
- Published on The Marketing Scene.
- American InterContinental University 2014 Bachelor of Fine Arts Visual Communication Concentration: Web Design and Development. Summa Cum Laude.
- American InterContinental University 2012 Associate of Arts Business Administration Concentration: Visual Communication with Honors.